Mining is universally recognized within the electric motor industry as having harsh and extreme operational environments sometimes caused by particulates in the air, high temperatures, humid conditions and corrosive materials.
For mining and all other rigorous applications we recommend our HTA TEFC MULTI-DUTY SERIES. The TEFC enclosure doesn’t require air to be drawn into the motor for cooling and therefore the motor windings are protected from particulates and moisture that corrode and cause premature winding failure.
BMR USA Mining Capabilities
- Low and Medium voltage HTA TEFC and WPI Vertical Hollow Shaft and Vertical Solid Shaft Motors ranging from 10HP-600HP
- Dedicated customer service and knowledgeable technical support team
- Premium product reliability
- Repair and service locations ideally located throughout the United States
- Low voltage NEMA 3R Soft Start and Variable Frequency Drives ranging from 10HP-600HP
- Low voltage AC Drives and Soft Starts ranging from 10HP to 600hp